Instant Vortex Air Fryer Chicken Legs in Basket
This is a super easy and yummy way to cook chicken legs that come out perfect every time!
Simply prep your legs by putting a little olive oil and seasoning on them. Coat well.
Add them to the rotisserie basket.
Air Fry at 375′ for 10 minutes. Check halfway for doneness. These cook pretty quick!
They are done when the temp hits 165′. I went over some and they were still super juicy and perfect! With chicken, I always cook a little more than I should!
Instant Vortex Air Fryer Chicken Legs in BasketPin Recipe Print Recipe
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 2 lbs chicken legs 6-8 drumsticks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- In a large bowl, drizzle drumsticks with olive oil and seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Add the chicken legs to the basket and place it in the air fryer. I put these in before heating because it is very hard to load when the fryer is hot!
- Set your Vortex Air Fryer to 375'F.
- Cook 5-10 minutes and test temp. When 165'F turn the air fryer off. Let the basket sit for a few minutes to cool down.
- Remove the basket. Careful as it will still be hot!
- Optional = Brush with a small amount of BBQ sauce prior to serving.