Vortex Air Fryer Carrot Fries
Yea we kind of love these more than french fries!!! Carrot fries…who knew?
Super easy too. Just slice up the fries and coat them in olive oil and salt and pepper. Place on a rack and cook for 8 minutes – flipping once.
We mixed up a quick sauce with mayo, Siracha, and honey.
Super yummy! Serve hot!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 3 carrots sliced into sticks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Siracha add extra if you like things spicy
- Preheat the air fryer to 400
- Slice the carrots into fries and lay them out in one layer on a rack.
- You can do two racks at a time.
- Cook for 4 minutes and move the fries around. You can also switch the racks (if you have two) - move one rack up and one down. This helps with even cooking.
- Check every 4 minutes until golden brown. You may need to rotate the racks again and move them around til they are done enough for your family!