Instant Pot Southern Style Green Beans w/ Spinach, Bacon & Potatoes
This quick and easy meal is awesome as a meal or as a side dish. Feel free to not add the spinach, potatoes, or bacon.
- Instant Pot
- 3 cups Green Beans or 3 cans
- 1/4 lb Bacon
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1/2 lb New Potatoes Cut in half or quarters
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 onion small to medium diced
- Kosher salt & Pepper to taste
- Dice the bacon and set the Instant Pot to "Saute". Cook the bacon until it starts to turn brown. Add the onion and garlic and continue cooking until translucent. Turn off the Instant Pot.
- Add stock, beans, potatoes, seasoning, and spinach. Put the lid on and set the Instant Pot to "Beans" and let it cook. Normal setting is 12 minutes. Reduce to 10 minutes. Cook as usual and slow release. You can quick release if you want to eat this one fast!