Instant Pot One Pot Goulash
This quickly became of my family’s favorites. It’s one of mine because it literally takes about 10 minutes to cook INCLUDING prep!
Brown the beef, onion, and garlic. Drain and put back in. Add all of the other ingredients.
Mix well. Set to manual pressure and cook for 4 minutes on low.
Quick-release if you are in a hurry. I usually let it slow release for another 5 minutes.
Spoon into a bowl and top with cheese!
Instant Pot One-Pot Goulash
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups elbow noodles
- 1 large white onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 cup diced tomatoes spaghetti sauce will work too
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 ½ cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Turn Instant Pot on to sauté and allow the pot to heat up. Once the pot is hot, add in ground beef, garlic, and onion. Cook until meat is browned.
- Once meat is browned, drain the fat.
- Return the meat to the pot and add in tomato pasta, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, soy sauce, water, and noodles.
- Seal the lid on the Instant Pot and turn it to "Manual" high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once done cooking, quick release and serve with cheese!