- Instant Pot
- Small Food Processor
- Radishes – handful for each serving
- Baked potato toppings of your choice – I did bacon butter, cheese, and chives but you can do anything you want!
- Peel the radishes – just take off green and red parts. Should be all white little bulbs
- Cook the radishes in the instant pot for 10 minutes on low pressure. Quick release.
- NOTE – They are done when the insides are translucent – if you still see white (like thikeep cooking!Keto Friendly Loaded Baked Potato
- Drain and put in a food processor
- Add butter, salt, and sour cream (if desired)
- High speed for about a minute – if you want creamier, do longer
- Poor in a bowl and top
- Microwave for 30 seconds to melt cheese if necessary
Ahhh no such thing right?? Wrong!
Keto Friendly Loaded Baked Potato (or whatever you want to call it – couldn’t think of a better name lol). It’s a loaded baked potato made out of radishes and it is actually really good! I was surprised how much boiled radishes taste like potato and this is a super easy meal to make!