Easy Vortex Air Fryer Upside Down Pineapple Cake
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- ingredients to make the cake mix per package
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 20 ounce can of pineapple slices
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2-3 maraschino cherries
- Preheat air fryer to 350'
- Spray your air fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray. Then melt the butter in air fryer for a few minutes in the pan or you can microwave it in a bowl.
- Use the instructions on the cake mix box, and prepare the cake mix, as directed.
- Then place the pineapples down in the air fryer pan. Put the cherries in the middle and pour the cake mix over it.
- Place the cake in the air fryer and cook for 20 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, use a toothpick and stick it directly in the middle to see if it's cooked or not. If it's cook, remove. If it does not add another 5 minutes. Until it's cooked in the middle.
- Let cool, before you flip it. Plate and serve!