- Vortex Air Fryer
- 1 can Biscuits homestyle or country
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- Butter melted
- Preheat the air fryer to AIRFRY 350'
- Cut holes in the center of each biscuit.
- Stretch the biscuits a little to widen the holes.
- Cook for 5 minutes total, flipping once. They should be firm and not doughy. If they are cook for a few more minutes.
- Brush with butter and then cover with cinnamon and sugar. Let rest for a few minutes before eating!
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 725mg | Potassium: 172mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 3mg