Easy Chicken Tarragon Salad with Grapes
This is a quick and easy recipe that can easily be modified to use what you have on hand.
Don’t have chicken? Use turkey!
Don’t have red onions? Use green onions or white!
Don’t have red grapes? Use green!
Great for leftover turkey after Thanksgiving or leftover rotisserie chicken!
Tarragon Chicken Salad with Grapes
- Instant Pot
- 2 cups poached chicken breasts cut into small cubes or shredded
- 1 cup celery finely chopped, with leaves
- 1/2 cup onion red, white, or scallions will do
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup red or green seedless grapes quartered
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Tarragon or more - use to your taste
- 1 tbsp lemon
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts or pecans optional
- Turn your Instant Pot to Saute. Add 2 cups of water. Boil the chicken until done - about 10 minutes depending on thickness.
- Shred or dice it up the chicken. Can use rotisserie chicken or leftover turkey as well.
- Dice the celery, onion, and grapes. Set aside.
- Mix the mayo, lemon, and spices in a bowl.
- Add the chicken and the diced veggies to the bowl. Mix well.
- While it is better chilled, you can serve immediately.
- Toast bread and add lettuce with the chicken salad. Or wrap it in lettuce leaves for a low carb option!