Vortex Air Fryer Bacon Ranch Chicken Burgers
This is actually my picky sons favorite meal. He LOVES chicken burgers. We put cheese in the middle of his and leave the bacon out. It’s pretty easy to create a basic batch and make a few patties and then add more fun stuff for the adults!
Air Fryer KETO Bacon Ranch Chicken Burgers
These can EASILY be made KETO by substituting bread crumbs for ground-up pork rinds! Skip the bun and just have this tasty treat with cheese on top!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 8 pieces bacon pre-cooked - half diced, half whole for sandwiches
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs plus extra
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded - can be any flavor you want.
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices cheese I used Swiss, Gouda or cheddar work too!
- Preheat your air fryer to 390' Air Fry
- Mix ground chicken, bread crumbs, bacon, and seasoning in a bowl. Should be firm. If not add a little more bread crumbs until you can create patties.
- Cook for 5 minutes on the lowest rack. Flip and cook another five minutes.
- Test temp - 165' is done. If it isn't done, flip and cook a few more minutes.
- Grab buns, more bacon, lettuce, honey mustard and anything else your heart desires to make awesome sandwiches!