Vortex Air Fryer Bacon Ranch Chicken Burgers
This is actually my picky sons favorite meal. He LOVES chicken burgers. We put cheese in the middle of his and leave the bacon out. It’s pretty easy to create a basic batch and make a few patties and then add more fun stuff for the adults!
Air Fryer KETO Bacon Ranch Chicken Burgers
These can EASILY be made KETO by substituting bread crumbs for ground-up pork rinds! Skip the bun and just have this tasty treat with cheese on top!
Vortex Air Fryer Bacon Ranch Chicken BurgersPin Recipe Print Recipe
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 8 pieces bacon pre-cooked - half diced, half whole for sandwiches
- ½ cup bread crumbs plus extra
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 390°F.
- Mix ground chicken, bread crumbs, bacon, and seasoning in a bowl. Should be firm. If not add a little more bread crumbs until you can create patties.
- Place patties in the air fryer and bake for 5 minutes flip and cook for an additional 6 minutes.
- Add cheese slices and cook for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.