Air Fryer Garlic Butter Shrimp
Tender juicy shrimp perfectly seasoned cook in just minutes in the air fryer.Pin Recipe Print Recipe
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound large shrimp thawed, peeled and deveined
- 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Preheat air fryer to 370°F.
- In a medium bowl toss shrimp with oil and seasonings.
- Place shrimp in a single layer in an air fryer basket.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
Shrimp should be cooked in a single layer in the basket. To cook in batches, cook shrimp as directed. At the end, add all shrimp to the basket for the last minute of cooking to heat through.