Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Muffins
It’s super crunchy on the outside and super tender and moist on the inside! And it’s really packed with flavor. I used pumpkin puree but if you don’t have any on hand you can also use applesauce and the result is going to be very similar.
You can also use mashed bananas and play with the spices a bit for some banana bread muffins, in case you are looking for variations.
They are incredibly freezer friendly so you can make a big batch, store them in an air tight container or in a Ziploc bag and to the freezer. Once you are ready to eat them you can thaw on the counter of your kitchen or pop them real quick in the microwave or toaster.
Air fryer pumpkin spice muffins
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- ⅓ Cup sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin spice
- ⅓ Cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Cup milk
- 3 Tbsp oil
- Place muffin liners into a muffin tray. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder and sugar. In another bowl combine vanilla extract, pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, egg, milk and oil.
- Slowly mix in wet ingredients into dry ingredients, whipping until everything is well incorporated and there are no lumps left.
- Divide the batter between the muffin liners Place in the air fryer basket Set the temperature to 360 degrees and air fry for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Preheat on bake at 360 degrees. Place your rack in the middle position.
We suggest using these for the muffins…