Vortex Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Sweet Potato Fries
This parmesan-crusted sweet potatoes are crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside + They are completely covered in parmesan cheese. A side dish or appetizer recipe everyone will love.
They are also a great alternative to normal french fries!
Parmesan Crusted Sweet Potatoes
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 2 Sweet potatoes scrubbed and cut into wedges
- ½ Cup parmesan cheese
- ½ Tsp garlic powder
- ½ Tsp onion powder
- 1 Tsp paprika
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place sweet potato wedges in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Allow them to soak for 1 hours, this will remove the excess starch.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 on AIRFRY. The rack will be on the MIDDLE level while cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
- Drain the wedges and pat them dry with a paper towel. Brush with olive oil and toss in the parmesan cheese mixture making sure all the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Shake the potatoes and set again for 5 more minutes.