Vortex Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Sweet Potato Fries
This parmesan-crusted sweet potatoes are crispy on the outside and soft and tender on the inside + They are completely covered in parmesan cheese. A side dish or appetizer recipe everyone will love.
They are also a great alternative to normal french fries!
Parmesan Crusted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Sweet potatoes scrubbed and cut into wedges
- ½ Cup parmesan cheese
- ½ Tsp garlic powder
- ½ Tsp onion powder
- 1 Tsp paprika
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place sweet potato wedges in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Allow them to soak for 1 hours, this will remove the excess starch.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
- Drain the wedges and pat them dry with a paper towel. Brush with olive oil and toss in the parmesan cheese mixture making sure all the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Place the potatoes in the air fryer basket. Turn the air fryer to 400 and let them cook for 12 minutes. Shake the potatoes and set again for 12 more minutes.