Looking for a treat that is a little different? Try these awesome Brown Sugar Bacon Crackers that can be made in just a few minutes in an air fryer!
- Vortex Air Fryer
- 8 crackers - flax seed or multigrain
- 3-4 strips bacon
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Cut your bacon slightly larger then your cracker.
- Bake the bacon for 4 minutes (or longer if necessary) at 400
- Place the crackers on the rack, stack bacon on stop and spinkle with brown sugar
- Back for a few more minutes at 400. Watch carefully these don't take long.